Thursday, July 07, 2005

All I need to know about life I learned from Frank Sinatra



Voy a dedicar mi página a Sinatra, lo que va del mes.
A lo que llevo recorrido, siempre que he necesitado alguna respuesta la encuentro en las letras y la interpretación de sus canciones.

A continuación algunas buenas frases:

"Stay alive, stay active, and get as much practice as you can."

"I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually."


"Fear is the enemy of logic. There is no more debilitating, crushing, self-defeating, sickening thing in the world--to an individual or to a nation."

"I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them."

"You treat a lady like a dame, and a dame like a lady."

"A man doesn't know what hapiness is until he's married. By then it's too late."

"Whatever else has been said about me personally is unimportant. When I sing, I believe. I'm honest."



Gracias, Frank
por las horas de incomparable música y por traer ese estilo a donde quiera que fueras y donde quiera que estes.

&nbsp